SPH Needs Assessment
To make our SPH work for you, we really need to hear from you about the challenges you face, what you need and how you would like us to support you through the SPH. Please take 10 minutes to tell us about your setting by filling in our Needs Assessment Form.
SPH Bespoke Support Request
The SPH can provide various bespoke support such as:
- Specific CPD sessions for your setting or local area
- INSET days or Staff Meetings
- Arranging learning visits to other settings
- Audit of provision
- Setting to setting peer support
- Pairing you with professional buddies
- And more
Accessing bespoke support will depend on your area, your need, whether it meets the SPH criteria, and our capacity.
Please look at BEYTH’s CPD portfolio for an idea of the CPD topics available. This is not exhaustive, and we can tailor CPD to your needs.
Please complete the Bespoke Support Form to request support, and a member of the SPH team will be in touch.
The form will ask you what other support you may have accessed already. So you should be aware of other support available, including:
DFE Support Programmes and Resources
The Bristol & Beyond EYs Stronger Practice Hub is part of the DFE Covid Recovery programme, which includes a number of strands.
We encourage all settings in our region to access and make use of the support available.
Wondering how they all fit together and which you should do? Have a look at these slides to identify which one might be best for you.
- DFE Early Years Child Development online training
- Early Years Special Educational Needs Co-ordinator (SENCO) Level 3 qualification
- DFE Early Years Professional Development Programme for Level 3 practitioners: EYPDP
- Wider DFE Covid Recovery programme including the Experts and Mentors programme and Childminder Mentor programme
- National Professional Qualification for Early Years Leadership: NPQEYL
- EEF Evidence Store
- Revised EYFS Framework 2021
- Development Matters 2021
- DFE ‘Help for Early Years Providers’ website
- 2-year progress check guidance
- Celebrating SEND in the EYFS
Our SPH region covers: Bristol, Bath and North East Somerset, North Somerset, Somerset, South Gloucestershire, Gloucestershire, Wiltshire and Swindon.
We encourage settings to contact their local authority early years teams for support. If you would like us to put you in touch with them, please email us.
If you have any questions about bespoke support email us at: email@example.com