Calling all Early Years staff!
We understand that many settings are struggling but we don’t want you to miss out on upcoming training that will be extremely useful for you and the outcomes of your children. We hope you can find the time to invest in yourselves and encourage you to take 5 minutes to look at what is coming up…
Term 2 Highlights
- CPD courses to support children’s emotional wellbeing, resilience, regulation and growth;
- Maths in EYFS – Become more confident in your EYs mathematical knowledge for the new EYFS framework;
- ‘New to EYFS’ – Learn about EYFS principles, enabling environments, the key person approach and more
Settling: Supporting Young Children and Babies to Feel Emotionally Settled
- Guest Trainer, Debbie Brace, will help you explore the complexities involved in the
settling process, drawing on the science of attachment and her recently published paper, Settling In.
- Being with Babies – local experts will run this training to explore Bristol Baby Rights and help you develop your confidence.
Please subscribe to our online Newsletter. We only send it out monthly/termly, and it has lots of good practice tips, links to resources and information about upcoming courses. It is the best way to stay informed, but you need to Subscribe and then check your spam folder just in case.
Don’t Forget About our Training Bundles!
Bundles include courses where the content is linked, providing comprehensive training packages at a reduced cost.
- New to EYFS for Nurseries starting on 8th November.
- New to EYFS for Schools starting on 11th November.
- New EYFS Maths for 2-4 Year-olds starting on 11th November
- Leadership Bundle
- Amazing Communicators Bundle (Primary)
- Amazing Communicators Bundle (Nursery)
- Loving Literacy Bundle (Primary)
All of our courses can be found online here.