Liz Pemberton Is Back!
We are excited to welcome back Liz Pemberton, aka The Black Nursery Manager. Plus lots of other CPD courses coming up in Term 5!
“Liz Pemberton is a phenomenal trainer. She is high impact and doesn’t hold back. EYs buckle your seat belts and get ready to learn!”
Exploring Race with Children in EYs Settings
With Liz Pemberton on the 11th, 18th and 25th May, 7.00pm – 8.30pm
Liz is back for the second year but don’t delay, book now as this will be popular and we don’t know if we’ll be able to get her next year!
Download our Poster to share here:
Read our Special Edition Newsletter about Liz and Links to a recent Podcast.
Other Term 5 Highlights
Whether you need courses to re-ground you in EYs principles, reinforce or develop your practice, or courses that restore and rejuvenate, challenge and inspire. We have it all…..
Download our Term 5 Poster here:
Last chance to book these courses:
- Emotional Curriculum and the Environment: 7th April
- Conflict Resolution: 27th April
- Characteristics of Effective Teaching and Learning: 5th May
Book our Amazing Communicators Bundle:
(for Nurseries and Primaries. You can book the bundle or individual courses)
- Quality Interactions: 28th April
- Brilliant Bilingualism: 10th May
- Supporting Language and Communication (BECAT): 19th May
And a chance to get back to some Face to Face training:
- Movement Matters more than ever: 12th May
- The Importance of a Strong Play Pedagogy: 26th May
We look forward to seeing some of you at training this Spring!