We can’t quite believe that we have been a Stronger Practice Hub for just over one year now! Recently we have been reflecting on our journey and achievements and we’d like to share with you a few highlights and tell you about what’s coming up in the new year.
This year we have:
- Delivered 46 webinars and events with over 1000 attendees, including a conference on Neurodiversity and the unique child;
- Published 4 blogs – read them here!
- Recruited 54 settings or childminders to participate in 5 EEF professional development programmes;
- Started regional networks for Childminders, Birth-3s, and SEND, and are adding value to local networks in these areas;
- Established an online hub where you can view and book our courses – see here!
- Created social media channels with bitesize info – Follow us using the links below!
We have lots of courses and network opportunities lined up for the new year. Please do take half an hour over the holiday break to see if there is a particular area that you would like to learn more about and book yourself on.
There are sessions on leadership, speech and language, playful maths, working with babies, and we are repeating behaviour sessions. There are guest trainers focusing on movement and physical development, and others focusing on equality, diversity and inclusion and much more!
We have created two posters to give you a better overview of what’s coming up. Please do print and share these in your settings.
Download Bristol CPD Overview
Bristol CPD Overview is for Bristol-based settings and childminders and includes local network sessions as well as SPH sessions.
We will be organising more Open Days in other local areas, as well as local network sessions in the new year.